Council of Neighborhood Associations
6/9/20 7:00 PM
The meeting will be held using Zoom–contact CONA for the link.
- Call to order
- Introduction to Zoom meeting
- Procedures for Zoom meeting
- Brief update on CONA
- Presentation by MC-IRIS*
- Hospital re-use update
- Brief report on CONA bylaws update
- Neighborhood announcements and issues
- Adjournment – 8:00
* Gillian Field and Ellen Jacquart are volunteers with MC-IRIS (Monroe County Identify and Reduce Invasive Species). They will speak about what we can do as a community to control invasive plants species in our yards and public green spaces. They will also share ways to tap into grants and free technical support for your neighborhood!
Please send this message to your neighborhood and we hope you can join us for this informative meeting.